Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 6 months ago

Do over plucked eyebrows grow back?

I went to get my eyebrows professionally done for only the second time and she ruined them !😭 I use to have thick eyebrows but now there so skinny! Will they grow back ?

If you’re lucky. I over plucked mine about 12 years ago so they were really thin as it was the look I wanted at the time, they’ve never properly grown back and one is thicker than the other.

It’s a pain as I wouldn’t take half as much time getting ready if I didn’t need to draw them back on everyday and I have an ocd so they need to look perfect, symmetrical and actually look like eyebrows 😏😂

• i Suppose it is p ossi ble....

sure......................

• Rorie6 months agoReport

Well that makes me feel SOOO much better lol

They will most likely grow back over time. They may not grow in the same though. I shave my eyebrows and they grow in different shapes every time. But they should grow back over time. Give it maybe a month for it to fully start coming back in