What's the best part of being married?

I am engaged and about to marry in September. Any advice? Also you have any tips on sex? I have never had sex.

Favorite Answer

I find it interesting that people (guys in particular) think marriage is all about sex and that it's going to be a sexual free-for-all when they get married.

Marriage is just life as usual after we say "i do". However, it's always nice to have an emotionally close partner who will hold our hand during those times when life kicks us in theAss.

The best part , I think, is that you have a best friend in your corner, supposedly for life. But here's a tip with regard to sex, since you asked: I believe its important to have sex BEFORE you marry. Contrary to tradition. Why? Because either there's chemistry or there's not, and its not just about what you know, experience, what you've learned, etc. You need to determine if that chemistry is there. You need to find out if its "a good fit" or not, both mentally, emotionally, and physically. If you go into marriage without this experience, you and/or both of you may be terribly disappointed, and thus trapped, unless you can overcome whatever difficulties you experience. But there really shouldn't be any to begin with, other than initial shyness and/or awkwardness. I would never marry someone without experiencing sex with them first. Good luck, good wishes ! P.S. wow! I sure wish I'd read the other replies before taking time and thought to answer you ! Apparently, you are not sincere in asking your question? What a waste of MY time and energy, if this is the case.

• tony

seattlechristiancounseling.com/articles/10-great...

www.rd.com/advice/sex/newlywed-sex-guide

www.redbookmag.com/love-sex/sex/advice/g24/good...

Source(s): www.marieclaire.com/sex-tips

I'd ask your Psychotherapist. You must have one. You are both gender confused AND "marital status" confused. I do agree that you are a p*ssy,

"You think I can bring a backpack parachute on my first Plane flight ever? And will my beautiful wife think I'm a pussy?"

"there's my wife and Maisie Richardson-Seller"

Do I think you're a virgin? Yes. Do I think it's by choice? No.

• Diamonds6 months agoReport

Yes a stalker! I don't feel the need to defend myself because the last statement is false.

Well, I am sure you can answer your question as a month ago you posted and referred to your 'beautiful wife'

never had sex and getting married,,,,

best part of being married should be sex

but it is not as it should be

I would never marry again

• Reduced Federal Taxes.

Looking at your past questions show you are a troll just looking for attention as usual. I pass