Has the world passed the point of no return regarding the changing climate?

Update:

Do you think the ozone layer which protects us will weaken

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    11 months ago

No, that's quite silly. Cite 6 legitimate sources, which have extensive research and are not paid fear- mongering- and exaggerating data.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Mike
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

Nope , Man cannot fix a non problem

• NOTICE NOTICE NOTICE NOTICE NOTICE NOTICE NOTICE

THIS IS A TROLL QUESTION FROM A PAID TROLL.

This question is currently being controlled by a bot. That means that the question can't be moved from its current category. If it is moved to any other category, the bot automatically returns it to Global Warming in ~2 minutes.

You can see this for yourself with your Level 7 account:

Move this question to ANY category

Wait about two minutes

Hit your Refresh button

The question will have returned to Global Wamring

BOT TAGGNG QUESTIONS IS AGAINST YAHOO POLICY.

The paid trolls also bot tag questions opposed to "global warming" belief. The bot moves and KEEPS such questions in category Abuse & Spam.

There is other evidence of bot tagging. Use your Level 7 to randomly check questions over the past month, using the steps above.

Check questions in your own profile. Are you unable to move your one month old question out of Abuse & Spam?

Compose a question opposed to "global warming" belief. Watch your question be instantly moved to Abuse & Spam. If you insist on moving it back to Global Warming, then a troll will bot tag your question. This leaves it permanently to Abuse & Spam.

Also, listen to other users here who complain about their questions going to Abuse & Spam.

• 11 months ago

No, that is all alarmist hype. The Earth has endured 5 extinction events all caused by Ice Ages. There is no significant warming that is going to end anything except for increased carbon taxes. The newest target is BEEF! What a crock.

• OP is another paid troll. I've seen his questions before. Check his profile. Classic Super Hans. These paid trolls have accounts galore. They're loaded!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 11 months ago

Not for the global warming cultists.

Look at the July temperature map from NOAA before they doctored it. Where is the catastrophic global warming happening.

So far record low temps this Summer in the Northern Hemisphere for North America and Russia.

They had the longest ski season in Mammoth Mt. in California end in July a staggering 261 days. Is that Global Warming?

Attachment image
    • OP is another paid troll. I've seen his questions before. Check his profile. Classic Super Hans. These paid trolls have accounts galore. They're loaded!

• L
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

No. Over millions of years, the world's climate has been changing. It is what the world's climate does. This is yet another move forward of the forever, ongoing, cycle. There is no "point of no return", there is only move forward.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

Well theoretically we could drain the air of all our greenhouse gases but such technology is far too weak at the moment.

• JimZ
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

Yes, the climate has changed and nothing you, I or anyone else says will change that but then again, the climate always changes and would have changed whether humans had any effect or not. The effect of our CO2 has probably has generally been minimal and beneficial IMO. It is idiotic to believe those that see harm in anything they can blame on humans. They aren't scientific. They are delusional.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

I think that's entirely possible.

We certainly have not reached the temperature equilibrium corresponding to 410 PPM of atmospheric carbon (current measurement). We're still adding carbon...

I'm glad that I don't have kids of my own.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

nope, but, if YOU wish to panic and run-around screaming, it's a free country.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.