How do I remove raw and cooked animal substances from the mesh of shoes without damaging them?

I work in a supermarket deli. I have a pair of non-slip shoes I purchased from my store that I wear every time I go in, but they ve smelled and from attempts to clean them, I think this is coming from the mesh of the shoes. Sometimes I need to work our rotisserie oven, which means handling both raw and cooked... show more I work in a supermarket deli. I have a pair of non-slip shoes I purchased from my store that I wear every time I go in, but they ve smelled and from attempts to clean them, I think this is coming from the mesh of the shoes. Sometimes I need to work our rotisserie oven, which means handling both raw and cooked chickens; in the process of this, some juices such as blood and grease drip onto my shoes, and I believe this is causing the stink. I ve tried a few methods of cleaning them out, but I think I need to use something that targets organic materials specifically. I ve looked into enzymatic cleaners but a lot of them seem to be focused on pet messes like urine and I m not sure if this is what I need. I ve also seen other products that claim they may stain materials they are used on so I want to be cautious. Any suggestions?