Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 11 months ago

I’m 41, white male, virgin, never had a second date, haven’t tried to date in years, yet I’m not violent or angry. How is this possible?

Favorite Answer

Its possible that you haven't developed the needed social skills or personality to interface with other people. Good that you are not violent or angry, but much more is needed to engage successfully with other people. My guess is that you're indeed a loner in general, and that you have not had the inclination to be more outgoing or social. If this is the case, and you want to do something about it, I'd recommend getting into group therapy with a licensed, professional counselor. You will receive lots of information, there, about yourself, how to become more outgoing, support and feedback from others, and you'll learn and grow a great deal. Good luck and good wishes,

You have low-T, bro.

you know

why ask ?

Trump is the king if the incels.....

Maybe ure ugly...or u have bad personality

• Layne

41 and a virgin?

• Layne

I just turned 19 and I am a virgin. I am young and I don't mess around like that.

Why would you be angry? Women are NUTS. You don't want CHILDREN...so there is no real reason to date. Consult with an escort and go LEARN something...do not pay for sex with a hooker...ESCORT!

You didn't want to pay for it like everyone else

• 11 months agoReport

DONT TALK TO POLICE W/OUT LAWYER
      https://warcraftking.tumblr.com/post/183426049964/antifa-trump-robert-kraft-sell-sex-and-earn

BAN GUN
      https://warcraftking.tumblr.com/post/185318078074/if-you-can-convince-trump-to-say-ban-gun-he-can

JEWS MUST LASER TILL VANISH
      https://m.vk.com/wall519091887_137

You say you have not tried

That explains it

Its normal to be calm and peaceful, sex obsessed muslims with four wives are violent and angry rapists/criminals.

If you aren't trying, you won't get a date. Unless you're extremely good looking, women aren't likely to approach you, you have to make the first move.

• The11 months agoReport

You in every comment u snitch u answer every question