Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 year ago

Should Canada continue to contribute in the fight against terror considering the underestimated soldiers we lost in Afghanistan?

and the little attention of gratefulness we receive from America?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Troy
    Lv 6
    1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

Canada is a Christian nation that is economically developed. That means they are targets for the Islamic terrorist that are full of hate for anyone different than them. The fight is not against anyone it is for the protection of our homeland and that is the same reason the Canadians and others stay in the fight. This is not an afterschool fight for fun or for showing off.

• abdul
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Gratitude, not "gratefullness". That is a question for the Canadian govt to debate.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

A friend of mine lost his son in that war.

What a waste.

Isis is not an enemy that can be rooted out in conventional ways... it is a political ideology.

I suggest the book 'The Barbarians Are Here!' by Dr. Michael Youssef. He has the inside scoop on the brainwashing going on on the other side. It will give you the tools you need to fight them without guns.

God bless.

PS. Some live under a 'banner of freedom' no matter whom they have to harm, kill or imprison to have it.

If some child goes to fight against an ideology and be killed so I can 'live free'... I would rather be locked up, thank you very much.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

You do realize that Canadians are cowards that are relying on our military might to protect them?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.