Why do all my dark shirts have white streaks on them after being washed?

This has been happening for over a year. I wear a shirt, I wash it on cold, I dry it, I pull it out nice and clean, and then when I put it on it has white streaks up and down the left and right of the botton half of the shirt. It only happens to sort of dark clothes (black, navy, dark red, sage) and only to... show more This has been happening for over a year. I wear a shirt, I wash it on cold, I dry it, I pull it out nice and clean, and then when I put it on it has white streaks up and down the left and right of the botton half of the shirt. It only happens to sort of dark clothes (black, navy, dark red, sage) and only to t-shirts. I am so sick of washing clothes twice. I have changed detergents twice (currently using Tide Pods); I have tried changing the amount of clothes in the washer; I have moved since the problem started, so it's not the washer or dryer... Someone HAS to have had the same problem. Please help me: what causes this, and how do I stop it for good???