Gordon asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 11 months ago

I had spectrum internet now I have AT&T My u torrent worked fine until I got AT&T. How can I fix it?

You would need to use a VPN or seedbox service that supports torrents. It is what it is if you stay with at&t.

You go back to your other internet company there are many different companies that have a block list or throttle list. Known BitTorrent and known file sharing programs are blocked from accessing the internet or limited to snails slow speeds.

You did not tell us what kind of errors or issues you are having with it. It may be just a case where you need to update the torrent software or try a different software.

Also different ISP use different anti-virus programs. You may need to check to be sure that the anti-virus is not blocking the torrent program. Usually there will be a place in the program where you set exceptions that tell the anti-virus to allow/ignore specific programs.

Finally it is possible that your ISP may block torrent traffic, since it is illegal to download through torrents. You may be able to get around that by hooking to a proxy site (which actually moves your access over to a different ISP) and downloading through the proxy.