Right big toe finger feels numb?

It has been like this for about two months, the day it started was like this: I was having a dinner at home and as I was eating, suddenly I felt like something had bite me on the big right toe finger at the tip and a few seconds later it started to feel numb at the tip, I thought it could be a spider, cuz mostly... show more It has been like this for about two months, the day it started was like this:

I was having a dinner at home and as I was eating, suddenly I felt like something had bite me on the big right toe finger at the tip and a few seconds later it started to feel numb at the tip, I thought it could be a spider, cuz mostly small spiders are found in my home, then after a few days the numb feeling went away from the tip and it moved to the side of the right big toe finger, and it has been like this since then. Could a spider bite cause it to stay numb this long? Though I don't see any bite on my finger. Also the nail on this finger is discoloured for many years now.