Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 months ago

Do girls like it when their boyfriend says they are the most beautiful girl on Earth? Or does it freak them out?

If this has never happened to you, how would you react if it did, theoretically.

My girlfriend has said I am the cutest guy on Earth, and it kinda freaks me out. I wonder if I said the same to her. I just don't want her to think that I'm a clingy freak.

When we are with someone for a while and find them appealing and attractive,i think most of us find that person to be more attractive than anyone else they know. It's just the way of nature

i dont like liars...........

• Frank

Do NOT return the sentiment. If you find her "pretty" or "attractive" or "beautiful"...that should be enough. NEVER use the superlatives and absolutes...they will come back to BITE you in the a s s.

The best way to make someone smile is to call the, beautiful. With a touch of sincerity, it will do wonders

I would give them a specsavers advert.