Why do I keep having this similar set of dreams over and over?

Hello. My name is Draven. I’m 16 and during my whole life I have had similar dreams. It’s funny because I could never find anything about it. So I wonder if people are experiencing similar . The dream is always in similar format: being stuck in an endless set of rooms, woods, or something that feels endless, most... show more Hello. My name is Draven. I’m 16 and during my whole life I have had similar dreams. It’s funny because I could never find anything about it. So I wonder if people are experiencing similar . The dream is always in similar format: being stuck in an endless set of rooms, woods, or something that feels endless, most of the time alone. There is always some hidden goal that isn’t told at all and though you feel alone, you always know something dark is near. Something flitting in and out of your vision at times. Or the constant flicking of a lightbulb in another room. Sometimes even yours will turn off. It’s odd and terrifying and when I had one in the endless set of rooms, I discovered I couldn’t speak. These dreams are slightly scary, but I want to dive into them more and more. I want to know why I have them and what the force is that is always messing with me. I always have a feeling that either A. It’s just a dream, it doesn’t matter, or B. There is something dark following me and this is how it’s made itself known. I have had this happen my whole life and the endless rooms and woods are just an example of what happens. There are rarely any other people.