Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 6 months ago

do you think clothing would be gender neutral in coming years?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

I don t think it will ever be fully gender neutral. Although there is gender neutral clothing all ready I feel like both women and men enjoy the things that make them feel feminine or masculine too much for gender specific clothing to ever go fully out of style.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

I think everyone should wear sundresses, all the time, year round.

• Cee
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

You haven't seen T-shirts, shorts, jeans, sweatshirts, baseball caps, cargo pants, sweaters, etc...??

• drip
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

It already is. Jeans and a t-shirt or hoodie worn by either sex, women wear pants suits to work. Women and men are shaped differently so there will always be clothes design for each.

I don’t think we will ever be completely gender neutral, but it is more common for men and women to dress the same. Or for a boy to like the color pink or to want a unicorn on their T-shirt, and for a girl to want dinosaurs on her shirt

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Dr. D
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

In coming years people won't care so much about how others dress. They will just find what they are comfortable wearing, and no one will bother them.

Some women will prefer to dress in a feminine fashion. Other females will wear baggy clothing more suitable for males.

Some males will prefer to dress to look tough, and some males will prefer gender neutral clothes, and some males will be happier wearing skirts. No one will really care. It's just their personal style.

• so
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

No, women like to show skin and men think it isn't masculine to show skin. Men are not going to show their entire legs up to their butts.

• 6 months ago

i certainly hope not

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

it already is........

• Reginald
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

not hardly....

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

There may be an increase in the availability of gender neutral clothes, but ultimately many men want to dress and act manly, and many women want to dress and act womanly, so there will always be a market for gender-specific apparrel.

• 6 months ago

I think everyone should wear sundresses, all the time, year round.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.