Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceOther - Education & Reference · 11 months ago

when is it ok to skip school?

I won’t get behind on anything. only thing I’m worried about is if my parents found out. there’s a lot going on and I just wanna walk around alone and not think about anything. maybe go to the beach idk. ik I could just do it on a weekend, but if i know I’m ahead in my classes it’s not the end of the world. right?

• donnie

Well true I will admit to doing this a few times. However I like to wait until I am really sick or something comes up because I may regret using certain days later on. If you will be fine then do what you want. This also does depend some schools could care less about attendance and others will give you detention for being tardy one time.

It’s a question of discipline. Not bunking school will make you have better work ethics later. And all a graders usually have perfect attendance