What are best foreign universities to study PG medicine?
- 9 months ago
The Best Foreign Universities are in UK Canada And US. You can also look for universities in Australia and New Zealand
1. University of Reading - UK
2. State University of New York - US
3. Saginaw Valley State University - US
4. University of Toronto - Canada
5. University of Alberta - Canada
6. The University of Sydney - Australia
Hope the information helps you !!
- ibu guruLv 79 months ago
You really need to study medicine, including any post-graduate courses, in your own country. Foreign courses might not be acceptable to your country's medical authority. And no chance they will qualify you to work in the country where you study - you are required to return home. Waste of your time & money to think about taking such courses abroad.
- sunshine_melLv 79 months ago
It's best to study medicine in your own country (and generally hugely cheaper)
- dripLv 79 months ago
None. To be a medical doctor it is best to study in your own country.
You need to be sure what ever you do will be accepted by your own country to practice medicine.