How come people think I'm an idiot for calling cops names and wanting to lower my houses sales price in order to move?

So people have a problem with me now because I want to lower my house's sales price in order to get it sold fast to move out of my city. I hate the cops here because they are corrupted and arrested me for stupid reasons. They shouldn't have arrested me for ding dong ditching as it is a thing that I used to... show more So people have a problem with me now because I want to lower my house's sales price in order to get it sold fast to move out of my city. I hate the cops here because they are corrupted and arrested me for stupid reasons. They shouldn't have arrested me for ding dong ditching as it is a thing that I used to do as a kid. Everyone says I'm immature and says that I don't act my age at all, they say that I don't act like a 29 year old. I have called the cops here names and threatened to kill one viet cop here named hoang. He yelled at me because I called hotlines saying that I am suicidal just to get the suicide hotline people to stay on the phone with me. He almost arrested me once and handcuffed me once and then uncuffed and letted me go. People called me a jerk because I called him a witch and said that I wanted to punch him in the face. I want to lower my house sales price to $130,000 from $240,000. My family complains if we lower it we can't afford a house in houston, atlanta, LA or anywhere. Well I want to get out of here cause I am tired of these cops. Everyone says that I am immature for saying me not moving yet for my arrests. I am just so tired of people. I'm thinking about just getting an apartment in atlanta temporarily so I can avoid the cops. Everyone says that I'll get arrested if I were to try to get an apartment there when I have an court date. Why do people think I'm an idiot for all of this ? Why don't people understand that moving solves my legal problems ?