Is it ok to call a girl at work to ask her out?

So... recently I got invited to an interview but went to the wrong address by accident. I went to this other address and got redirected to the correct address for my interview. However, when I was at this other address there was this girl who was kind enough to give me a lift to the interview correct address. This... show more So... recently I got invited to an interview but went to the wrong address by accident. I went to this other address and got redirected to the correct address for my interview. However, when I was at this other address there was this girl who was kind enough to give me a lift to the interview correct address. This was because I walked to this wrong address to do the interview and would take to long to get to the correct address and that is why this girl drove me to this correct address. We got in her car and we got talking on the way and I thought we kind of clicked. However, I was really nervous because I was late for this interview by now so I forgot to see if she would like to hang out and get her number.

Whilst we were talking I found out that she works at the place where I accidentally went to the wrong address too. So, I was wondering if it would be okay to call this girl and ask her out at her work but I'm not too sure if it would be weird to do that. Maybe I should move on but I'm not too sure what to do. What do you think I should do?