Bad idea: if Incells are so smart and always playing on their phone, why don t they use Tinder?

• Dayton

There must be some way of getting rejected on it, so that would happen to me. I mean them, sorry. It would happen to them.

• Jason

I watched a programme a few weeks ago on BBC1, these guys were absolute nutters, no wonder they cant get a woman to take them seriously long enough to get a date....... Madness I tell ya.

• G. W. Bush6 months agoReport

"Heyl. I hate all women and all the men who pay sports and have girlfriends. Please take my virginity. Oh and I m sure you mind me being slim built and having glasses. At least you ll be save with me. I have two MI s under my bed".

Most of them fear rejection, putting their face out there and getting zero matches would make it worse. Even if they get matches, majority of them hate women anyway so it wouldn't do much

If they can t get past their first date, still they re so smart so they should have plenty of monnee