Mark asked in TravelAsia PacificThailand · 4 months ago

How to call a unit of a pop-up space?

I have had a concrete space next to the main road that I have divided it in half recently ‘cause I wanted to lease them but I don’t know how to call each 35sqm space (which I have 2 now).Can I just say I have 2 units of 35sqm pop-up space.I’m here in Bangkok and most Thais call each portion ‘lock’.I guess they were referring to ‘lock portion’ but it doesn’t sound right to me.

Thanks in advance.

Favorite Answer

Probably just call it a " lock " and then describe it with size and any facilities like toilet/bathroom or water connected or electricity.

This does not make sense. Do you have a picture to better show what you are asking about? A concrete space next to the main road? Is it part of a house or condo/apartment? Call it anything you want. Maybe just call it a unit or a room or My Baan.

I am taken another guess but I wish you show a picture. How about a bungalow.