Did you know everything that exists has an unlimited amount of space and I have facts?

I do, the universes atmosphere has an unlimited amount of sections and with that being said the universes atmosphere is touching the objects that exist with an unlimited amount of sections and the object wouldnt exist if it didn't have an unlimited amount of sections which is common sense and now I don't... show more I do, the universes atmosphere has an unlimited amount of sections and with that being said the universes atmosphere is touching the objects that exist with an unlimited amount of sections and the object wouldnt exist if it didn't have an unlimited amount of sections which is common sense and now I don't know if these facts are already known but they are now known if you agree with me or whoever said these facts. Also a way to tell if the universes atmospheres part has an unlimited amount of sections is to think about for a second and keep reading what I typed and you will realize the whole atmosphere part is there and touching the object that exists. And when that happens you will know the whole object that got touched has an unlimited amount of sections from knowing it has either an unlimited amount of sections or knowing there is space everywhere you see. If you are seeing a space that doesn't exist then that means the spaces that doesn't exist is unlimited because you know it is either unlimited or it is unlimited with holes which are areas that don't exist which proves it is unlimited because what doesn't exist exists with the stuff that exists which goes the same way for stuff that exists. Again everywhere you see has an unlimited amount of sections or spaces. Pretty common sense