I need an opinion about this weird guy.?

Hey people. Recently I have met a guy. During the first dates we talked about our relationship. He said he is not into getting in a relationship now, but in the future he might be. Anyway, we both agreed that we wanted to just have "fun". The last time I met him, he asked me if I missed him and he proposed me to sleep over his place and wake up together. Plus, he asks me about other guys (they are friends of mine) and he teases me all the time. During our vacations, he asked me if I was going to meet any guy in the island.

He is a bit weird, but all this behavior isn t a typical behavior of someone who just wants to have fun with a girl. Is it right? What s your opinion?

• Alan H

He wants you for the sexual activity you will provide.

Then he will move on

If that is OK with you, what does our opinion matter?

He sounds like the typical guy that wants all the benefits of a relationship without ay commitment on his part. You should not get involved any further with him in my opinion. It seems apparent that you are interested in a relationship and I don't think you are going to have a healthy one with him.

Not really sure what you are seeing that is weird

Sounds like a fairly typical FWB scenario

staying the night isnt unusual, nor is wanting to know what if any risks are involved if you are sleeping around with other guys or not

• Usually, when the FWB scenario exists, we don't really care about other risks. Am I right?