I need an opinion about this weird guy.?

Hey people. Recently I have met a guy. During the first dates we talked about our relationship. He said he is not into getting in a relationship now, but in the future he might be. Anyway, we both agreed that we wanted to just have "fun". The last time I met him, he asked me if I missed him and he... show more Hey people. Recently I have met a guy. During the first dates we talked about our relationship. He said he is not into getting in a relationship now, but in the future he might be. Anyway, we both agreed that we wanted to just have "fun". The last time I met him, he asked me if I missed him and he proposed me to sleep over his place and wake up together. Plus, he asks me about other guys (they are friends of mine) and he teases me all the time. During our vacations, he asked me if I was going to meet any guy in the island.

He is a bit weird, but all this behavior isn t a typical behavior of someone who just wants to have fun with a girl. Is it right? What s your opinion?