Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 4 months ago

How to make a year go by very fast?

I have to wait a year to move to a school and live on campus and I am 21. And my dad emotionally abuses me and I only have one friend and no job. My dad works from home 3 days a week and emotionally abuses me and calls me sick and a sociopath. He wants to put me in a mental hospital. He criticizes me and gets very angry at me for the littlest things and is controlling and blames me for everything. Also he threatens to evict me from the house twice a month. He won't let me forget my past mistakes. He stares at me which makes me uncomfortable.

Favorite Answer

Get a job and move out

• Foofa

Call Dad's bluff and ask him to get you into mental health treatment. If you're deemed "sane" you can always use that to make him back off. If you do have a problem you'll begin treatment for it and things around the house will improve.

maybe you should move out

• Mikey

Find a fling. Then you won't want the year to end, thereby causing it to end very quickly.