So, what do we know about the conditions of a black hole?

Hot, cold?

Safe to pass through?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 11 months ago

a black hole might also be known as a singularity. this is a place that is so dense, anything that exists, is, sucked towards it. my guess is, when two singularities approach each other, a big bang occurs, that create a new galaxy, plus clearing out dark matter that is blocking our view of the universe. this might also be known as universe expanding and contracting.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • goring
    Lv 6
    11 months ago

as per the picture it doe snot look that there is any stars inside the blake hole

• 11 months ago

It all depends on earth perception tine space ebb and flow of gases from the earth axis to the degree of astronomical power. Therefore when shephical elongates to an evolutionary event we are prepared

• 11 months ago

Héll no, it's not safe to pass though. It would destroy any living thing.

It would break you apart into your very smallest particles and then

condense you.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 11 months ago

All I know is that they not a place you should mess with

Attachment image
    Source(s): Messier 87
  • 11 months ago

We don't anything about black holes themselves. Only that they are very heavy and only the effects they have on their surroundings. Yes, we see a lot of things, but those things are caused by the black hole but are not inherent to the black hole. Since we cannot look into the black hole, neither any information comes from it, it all remain speculative. Only mathematics and physics can tell us sort of what would be going inside a black hole, but even they brake under the black hole's conditions. The only thing we know a black hole is the remnant of a very massive star (or multiple stars), in which it's core had no fusion energy left to withstand the power of gravity and the whole thing collapsed into itself. Whether this core has still an actual dimension is up to debate. If you look at it pure chemistry wise, then you have to try to imagine if it is possible to even squeeze quark particles into each other. I have no idea. If yes, then the core is infinite small, if not, then the core might be the size of a football.

• 11 months ago

WOW, you should really get up to speed about space objects.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_hole

Temperature? zero radiation across the entire spectrum including heat temperature. Equates to absolute zero.

Could even be as hot as a supernova, just nothing to measure.

Safe to pass through? This is an entity so dense , like earth compressed into the size of a baseball. Gravity so strong you wold be atomically destroyed at the Schwartzchild radius, AKA event horizon.

• 11 months ago

We know very little other than that they have an extraordinary gravitational pull and that they can occur when a star dies and collapses in on itself or when a galaxay is formed. In the center of every observable Galaxy (including our own) there is a super massive black hole that actually formed the Galaxy with it's gravitational pull. Once something moves beyond the event horizon the pull is so strong not even light can escape so there is no possible way to study one at this time beyond that point. We have theories but that's about it. Wouldn't be safe to pass through because the gravitational force becomes so strong it will stretch you out and pull you apart. We can observe them eating stars not even resisting the pull.

• 11 months ago

Black holes in reality don't exist.

Therefore the pseudo-science conditions of black holes, aka science fiction, is whatever the writer of the paper dictates.

For anyone who disagrees with my answer, show me a black hole or the effects of one.

By the way, interesting phenomena at the centre of each galaxy, does not fit the profile of a black hole. Claiming that it resembles a black hole, is merely ongoing concerted attempts to prove bunkum science.

• ...Show all comments
    • Steve H
      Lv 6
      11 months agoReport

Do any of you get the impression I'm making fun of your pseudo science?
      If that was your guess, then you are spot on.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.