Is it a bad thing for a guy to pressure you into having sex?

I have been with my current boyfriend for 5 days, we were good friends for 2 years then we just decided to give this relationship stuff a try. He asked me if I would move into his place so I did. I moved in last week and on the first night he asked for sex I told him I want to be with him for 2 or 3 weeks before I... show more I have been with my current boyfriend for 5 days, we were good friends for 2 years then we just decided to give this relationship stuff a try. He asked me if I would move into his place so I did. I moved in last week and on the first night he asked for sex I told him I want to be with him for 2 or 3 weeks before I just give it up and that it was too soon. He gets really annoyed and angry when I say no, he asked me 3 days later and I told him the same thing, He got so angry and slammed the door and I asked where he was going he said this is his house! Should I leave? Is this normal for a guy? I know guys like sex a lot but we just started dating. Should I move out of his house? Any advice? He says he want to have kids and get marry.