How to stop being obsessed with a woman who I have been obsessed with for the past 4 years?

I have been obsessed with a 52 year old woman for the past 4 years. I am a 21 year old girl and have known this woman since I was 12. We stopped talking to each other 3 years ago since we don't go to the same place anymore. She is a lesbian and is married to a woman. She never treated me well but the few times we talked I was so happy. I tried emailing her a few times but she told me to stop emailing her or else she will get a restraing order against me. I can't stop thinking about her and I think about her 24/7.

• reme_1
    Favorite Answer

You need to get n with your own life. She has a partner and is twice your age. It is time to let go and go meet other gals.

Talk to a therapist, that is not healthy.

She married, it's been three years, and she told you to piss off. Don't you get it by now ?

It is not possible to be obsessed with a 52 year old woman for more than a year. After that she would be a 53 year old.