Need help with a X-Box 360/X-Box One problem.?

I have a spiderweb of a problem. When I first got my Xbox One and an Xbox Live, my dad took the liberty of signing it up on his account. So for a year, I was playing on his Microsoft account. That means all my achievements and blah blah blah are on his account. A while back my Xbox Live ran out and I just bought a... show more I have a spiderweb of a problem. When I first got my Xbox One and an Xbox Live, my dad took the liberty of signing it up on his account. So for a year, I was playing on his Microsoft account. That means all my achievements and blah blah blah are on his account. A while back my Xbox Live ran out and I just bought a new one. I have created an account on my Xbox One that is linked to my Microsoft account this time. The problem is, I have a Xbox 360 account, and I have no idea what Microsoft/gmail account it s associated with. I want to put my Xbox Live on both my Xbox One and my 360, but I don t know if they re the same account. They have different Gamertags, for one. My Xbox 360 is named ChronicleHunter, and my Xbox One is named ChrnicleHunter, because it said the first one was already taken. Also, the "account" and "privacy" buttons are grayed out in the Xbox 360 settings.