Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 12 months ago

What can we do to help the atheists break free of their self-delusion into atheist doctrines and tenets, and ensure no more fall into that?

Update:

Bob : otherwise they will perish

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    12 months ago

A person can battle atheism and other sins using the rosary and fasting.

• Anonymous
    12 months ago

What can we do to help the theists break free of their self-delusion into theist doctrines and tenets, and ensure no more fall into that?

• Bob
    Lv 5
    12 months ago

Why would you need to 'ensure they break free'?

Why do you feel that what they choose to believe/disbelieve is anything to do with you?

Why do you feel that they are wrong and you are right and that they need to change their views and agree with you?

Do you believe that it's your duty to convert any non believer?

If you could answer these questions, it will help me understand your thinking more clearly and allow me to answer your own question.

• 12 months ago

You can't, of course. We are all free-thinkers and it's the one thing you can't take from anyone, short of destroying his/her brain. And that would be fruitless as anyone brainless cannot acknowledge a faith.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    12 months ago

I used to be an atheist. Just love them be a good friend give them a Bible. They live in a very ugly existence and need love and light the most. Worked for me.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.