Do you think you'd make it with your sanity if you were apart of an experiment and had to play horror VR games the whole time?

For 5 months straight. With short bathroom and stretch breaks?

And of course you'd get to sleep and eat etc.

• PR
    Favorite Answer

Maybe not - maybe that is why there is so much psychological crap going on right now, and perhaps everyone is part of an ongoing experiment!!!

Unfortunately, most people need to work and make a living. Or, maybe, fortunately.

Probably not lol, legit i quit watching horror movies after watching "Us" and that movie wasn't even really "scary", but more so just creepy, and made me paranoid as f**k for like months after watching it since i'd worked noon/night shift and would always freak out imagining seeing a shadow of a person out the corner of my eye in the driveway after coming home late at night lol

sooo yeahhhhhhh :P

• susie

I am not addicted to horror games so I would not take part in any experiment.

I would not wish to take part in such an experiment, as I am not a fan of horror.......