Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 9 months ago

Pregnant? Need opinions?

So i finished my period on the 4th of august & had unprotected sex on the 5th, my boyfriend ejaulated inside. So its been 2 weeks today & ive been having mild cramps all day. I took a pregnany test this morning but the line is very very faint. Could this be implantation cramps? My periods are also irregular, sometimes every 24 days, others 26,27,28. Im 23.. thanks!

It's very unlikely you would get pregnant from sex the day after your period ended unless you have very short cycles (24 is not short).

If it was cramping related to implantation (which is indistinguishable from any other cramping), you wouldn't be getting a positive. Implantation happens BEFORE you produce enough hCG to test.

Chances are pretty high your "very very faint" line is a misread.

• Pippin

It's too early for preganncy symptoms and too early to test. There is no such thing as 'implantation cramps.'

Since you are clearly trying to get pregnant, not sure why you only had sex once during your fertile days.

All you can do is wait and see if you get your next period. If you don't -- test again.