Hey for all gays/lesbians even bi people?

Would you date a transgenderwomen/man?

I am one if them btw.

I'm a lesbian and I would date a trans women only if they attracted to women..

As a straight male, I'd let a dude in drag blow me. Sure!, why not?!

• Sky

Why didn't you ask heterosexual people? I'm straight and I might date a trans woman if I felt strongly attracted to her. Of course, provided she was attracted to me as well.

Yes if I was attracted to them mentally, physically and emotionally.

Love is love.

Any decision I made on the subject would be after I actually MET the person.

Assuming I was single and interested, I would be primarily interested in two things: someone who shared my values, interests and was a nice person, and sexual compatibility, to which in my case gender is irrelevant. It might be helpful for both of us to be trans too. But I wouldn't care about whether they were female, male or intersex, or trans egg, transitioned trans either way, non-binary or whatever. Those attributes are irrelevant to me.

• Wow! It's been 4 hours and no answers; impressive. Usually you would have had 4 or 5 trolls answer slandering you or transgender people in general.

Yahoo Answers is not the nice place it used to be 5 or 6 years ago. It's been downhill since that time and we have a big troll problem here. Watch, now that I have answered that may be the trigger to make them answer because they hate me.

The problem with your question is we still leave in a society where many people are afraid to show any support for trans people. They don't want to be attacked and have their sexuality questioned simply for being kind and compassionate.

I hope you took advantage of the links I posted to online support forums.

.

Source(s): me-woman who was born transexual (post-op)