Would you wear a shirt and no bra in the presence of teenage son? White shirt very TV see through?

• Marla
    Favorite Answer

That sounds like sn intentional provocation to me.

We are nudists, so at home we all have seen each other completely nude many times.

However, I don’t go around the house in fishnet stockings, garters or many of the other outfits that I use prior to intimacy with my husband. That would be intentionally provocative.

• Sky

As a naturist, if I was a woman and assuming I had kids, I wouldn't wear that outfit because I'd be going fully nude all the time, and so would my son(s) and daughter(s) because I'd be raising them with the naturist way of life as well. The same goes if, as a guy, I was a father with kids. They'd be raised to view nudity as the natural state of being it is and to be completely comfortable, unafraid, unembarrassed, and unashamed about nudity and the naked body whether seeing someone nude, being seen nude, or seeing themselves nude. They'd learn from the earliest age to view clothing as a practical tool to be used for practical purposes, not something to hide behind in fear or something to be used for identity and status. And they would grow up knowing that everyday nudity is nonsexual and to know the difference between sexual nudity and nonsexual nudity.

Source(s): naturist since 1990

Nice try but put more effort into your tall tale next time.

• audrey

Of course not!..........

• paul

if you are a mom then you would not be here asking this TROLL question

I have no idea on it.

It's the weirdo incest fetish troll again.