I m 15 years old and watch gay porn. Does that make me gay?

Hello, I am a 15 year old teenager and i ve been really confused about my sexuality. So basically, i watch gay porn and I seem to enjoy It. The problem is i never felt like i wanted to be in a relationship with another man and i dont feel romantically and sexually attracted to them. In fact, i had 2 gfs and now Im... show more Hello, I am a 15 year old teenager and i ve been really confused about my sexuality. So basically, i watch gay porn and I seem to enjoy It. The problem is i never felt like i wanted to be in a relationship with another man and i dont feel romantically and sexually attracted to them. In fact, i had 2 gfs and now Im single again :( . I always wanted to have a wife in the future with children. The problem is, that this is confusing. Am I Gay? Am i Bi? I dont know. In fact all of my friends show me a** pics and i dont get turned on by them (yet). I really need your help. Is anything of those things normal?
Update: I got my answer. I am not either gay or bi.The reason I did it was because of curiosity because i watched SO MUCH straight porn and i wanted to see something unusual.When i found out what comes out of the banana, i was like "Woah this is so cool do other people do this?" and got addicted to it cause it... show more I got my answer. I am not either gay or bi.The reason I did it was because of curiosity because i watched SO MUCH straight porn and i wanted to see something unusual.When i found out what comes out of the banana, i was like "Woah this is so cool do other people do this?" and got addicted to it cause it was new to me. However i said to myself "Do you want to kiss your gym buddy or the 14 year old girl at the beach?" That's how i realised it.It is normal for people on puberty. HORMONES go crazy.