promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Why God insists to use the very undependable messenger/prophet way to communicate?

He never played the broken telephone game?

Update:

@Anon: History proved that every attempt failed. Obviously none of his candidates were reliable enough.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • yesmar
    Lv 7
    8 months ago
    Favorite Answer

God communicates to us this way because the reality of what and who he is is love, relational love. It can be no other way. He doesn't do his work TO us, he does his work THROUGH us.

Good question. They're rare on here anymore.

• ...Show all comments
    • Gourry
      Lv 5
      8 months agoReport

Norine, quit your whining already and forget your jealousy. Yesmar gave a solid argument with the concept of involving all of us for transmitting his message instead of just telling us.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 8 months ago

God --> prophet --> us.

Sometimes, with answers to prayer, it's God --> us. What broken telephone? Only one step or at the most two.

• That is why we have a Church "and the gates of Hell shall not prevail against it" ]

You have embarrassed yourself :)

• 8 months ago

"Undependable" is a "natural man's" (I Cor 2:14)

PERCEPTION!

"My sheep hears My voice" (John 10:27)!

10 "And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?

11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given" (Matthew 13:10-11).

• ...Show all comments
    • norine8 months agoReport

You call GOD "A LIAR" by believing that which is "BLASPHEMY" (Matt 12:31-32) and you're THE DEVIL for encouraging Yesmar in ERRONEOUS BELIEF (Jeremiah 23:1)!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

1 Corinthians 1:27

but God has chosen the foolish things of the world to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to shame the things which are strong

Amen! FR! FR!

• 8 months ago

From Adam , the first prophet of GOD, right down to Prophet Mahammad, HIS last Prophet (May GOD be pleased with them all) up till now , lasted around 12,000 years . The true massage of GOD, being revealed through all HIS Prophets ,totaling to124,000 , still preaching the same truth of GOD that is. " There is no other god except Allah" and this absolute truth would remain with human being of the last generation till the last hour comes. This is the reason why GOD send all HIS Prophets and all HIS Messengers, who were all infallible to communicate with mankind, in all generations , as we are now witnesses , through all HIS Holy Books, as Al Quran being HIS last Holy Book.

• ...Show all comments

HE "fathered" me when I became one of "the children of God" because "His Spirit bears witness with my spirit that I AM A CHILD OF GOD" (Rm 8:16)!

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

The way you say, 'undependable' you are very mistaken and are underestimating God's messengers and whom God chose to be His messengers. And Khaled made it very clear on why God sent human messengers to people.

• ...Show all comments

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts" (Isaiah 55:8-9)! DON'T FOOL YOUR DUMB A$$ SELF!

• Khaled
    Lv 5
    8 months ago

God use human like us to show us how to do and how to worship him...

• ...Show all comments
    • Kin
      Lv 5
      8 months agoReport

@Gourry, you're the one that's naive and you're the moron if you actually believe people worship their own messenger. What dimwit you are!

• 8 months ago

No.

God does not play the broken telephone game. He makes his messages clear.

The broken telephone game is just a game and has no bearing on real life. Of course a message is going to be garbled if it isn't heard clearly. Teachers do not try to hide there messages from people who are in earshot.

Oral traditions actually are often reliable.

http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=...

• John
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Stop making up lies about what God wants.

• ...Show all comments

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts" (Isaiah 55:8-9)! DON'T FOOL YOUR DUMB A$$ SELF!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.