Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 6 months ago

I’m 14 and i don’t think i’ve hit puberty help!?

i’m turning 15 in 3 months and my penis is 3 inches hard 1 inch soft, my voice is high, i’m only 5”6, i have no armpit hair and only a few pubic hairs, and also i’m uncircumcised and my foreskin won’t retract fully, i need help

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

See some sexologist forthwith for the growth of ur penis , otherwise , u will be considered as impotent by women

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

boil mint with water and drink and relax and grow up, you again become calm.

• Roddy
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Puberty is not an event but a journey through time. You have at least 2 more years for it to be completed.

Your height and penis size are the least of your worries. Your critical problem is the inabilty to retract your foreskin (a developmental abnormality called phimosis). Your foreskin should have become fully, freely and painlessly retractable by 8 years old at the latest. Your parents ought to have checked that you could retract freely and taught you to daily fully retract and wash under the foreskin.

As a teenager it is now absolutely imperative that you can, and do, wash thoroughly under the foreskin at least daily with soap and water to remove all the oily waste material, called smegma, that collects there. Failing to do so leads not only to obnoxious odours but to serious infections as harmful bacteria and fungal spores collonise the smegma.

You need to talk to your dad and arrange to see a doctor about your foreskin. Ideally you should now be circumcised to totally cure the phimosis (and probable accompanying frenulum breve) as well as protecting you fully against dangerous and very painful paraphimosis when you try to have sex.

Circumcision is a simple external procedure that can easily be performed for you in a doctor's office under local anaesthetic. It is proven to provide up to 60% reduction in the risk of acquiring each of several STIs and also brings sexual benefits with no drawbacks. You would never regret getting this done.

• ...Show all comments
    • Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

It is NOT proven to do ANYTHING except spoil people's sex lives

• Josie
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

I think you hhit it nearly 2.5 years ago.

You are thru your first Growth Spurt at 5'-6".

You may have hairless body type.

I believe about 50% of boys retract their foreskin later than 14.

This is not a marker. Voice drops when you are fertile.

Maybe cxhat to dad about body hair. You inherit it..

• ...Show all comments
    • Andi6 months agoReport

Yes, indeed. Gairdner based his opposition to infant circumcision on out of date data and by mistaking the result of using early general anaesthetics rather than any risk from circumcision itself, that should normally be done using safew local anaesthetics.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Mark
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

Puberty is named after pubic hair - so yes, you're in it. Not as far along as you'd like; nevertheless, it's happening. You're at the edge of where it begins for most boys.

Maybe talk to your dad about seeing the doctor for a hormone boost. S/he may prescribe that for you.

As for retracting it, in the bath or shower, gently stretch your foreskin out with your fingers.

• ...Show all comments
    • Andi6 months agoReport

I can only agree with Roddy. Phimosis is a serious problem for any male and can only be cured by circumcision.

• 6 months ago

That's too small.

• patty
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

get naked and show your dad

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Puberty hits everyone at different times during the teenage period. So don't worry about it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.