Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 6 months ago

Me and my friend fooled around and now isn't speaking to me what do I do?

Me and one of my close friends hung out when and stayed and a casino. I fronted the money for everything. The room, the food for 2 days all of it. We got a little tipsy the second day and revealed to each other we was bi and ended up fooling around. I messaged him and we agreed we wouldn't let it ruin our friendship then the next day he stops talking to me and everything. Im kinda upset about it. But the kinda friend I am I would have been there for him. And money wasn't the problem and we agreed to not let what happened change our friendship. He's not responding to my messages on FB and his phone is off so can't call him. What do i do now?

hey lets go to the casino

He is very probably hugely embarrassed by your drunken antics and doesn't want any repeat. He may come back to you or he may not: give him some time to sort out his feelings.