What kind of man leaves his wife after 7 month into marriage?

A man who realizes he made a huge mistake and is honest enough to end things rather than drag out the marriage.

A man who is a flirt

• Tara

A man who decided he wanted to GO (and he did) … the circumstances were not given to say what's up with him.

My wild guess would lean to the normal

he though sex would be good and all the time ,, he though she would be happy and a working partner loving sex as much as he did

then she was cold and did not like sex much ,, expect him to pay for everything she wanted with no regard to cost and budget.

--------------

OR she was a sex fiend and he did not realize what she expect

My lottery guesses would be on she did not love sex

----------------------

marriage is #1 about sex all the rest is secondary

if not what else is the most important part of marriage (having children?) not if there is no sex

a man having children then hearing it as a excuse for no sex .... better 7 months than 17 years and two kids

there are 365 days in a year.... everyone is a possible sex day

most men will be happy with 200 days a year.....

12 days a year is divorce time

I will say better to tell him right off we are not having sex other than to make a baby so he can move on before you are pregnant and $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I mean WERE YOU HAPPY EVERYDAY OF the 7 months ? and this caught you off guard?

One that woke up and found out he is better off without the beeaach in his pocket book and on his bank account...

The cheating lieing kind.

He never wanted marriage and what’s shitty is he knew that the day you got married and to be honest even before the wedding.

likey one that made a mistake getting married

A man who recognizes they've made a mistake marrying each other. Sometimes it's best to know earlier than later.

I suppose this could be a man who is very unhappy in the marriage and feels he has made a big mistake. Based upon that, you could say he makes bad decisions. What a great question.