Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 4 months ago

I’m a 15 year old girl I plan on not eating for five days. Should I be alright ? And how much weight should I loose ?

23 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago

Starving yourself will actually do the opposite for you and make you fatter once you start eating again, please don't do it. It is extremely dangerous to your health and development.

• 4 months ago

you wont lose much weight starving yourself causes you to seek out more fatty foods because it needs energy and over time it can ruin your body's ability to digest food. i don't know your reasoning for losing weight but if you are doing it for bad reasons you should know that the quote ''you are perfect as you are'' is extremely true no matter what size you are you dont need to be a certain weight to love yourself or to be healthy you just need a diet that nourishes your body and allows it to help you achieve your goals if somebody is telling you that you are not they are lying and you do not have to worry about them if the thoughts float into your head just sit with them and practice mindfulness because you do not have to worry about them

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

No, you should start calorie counting instead and also see a doctor.

• 4 months ago

You should NOT do this; you will become ill and possibly damage your body's growth. As to how much weight you might lose, it depends on how much you weigh now and how many calories you burn while you are not eating. If you have weight concerns, you should see a dietician.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 months ago

That's the stupidest thing ever. Your metabolism will go into starvation mode and hoard every calorie you eat after that and store it as fat.... if you live long enough. I suggest seeing a nutritionist and a counselor.

• 4 months ago

No you'd starve yourself! Please don't do this but go for a regular diet!!

• 4 months ago

don't starve yourself!!!

• 4 months ago

If you lose anything it will be water weight, not fat.

And once you start eating again,the water weight will return.

People who are fat-adapted may lose fat when fasting, but not those who eat the typical american diet.

• 4 months ago

You will be weak, faint, lack energ , feel like cr@p and any weight you lose will come back on as soon as you eat again.

Stupid way to try and lose weight and can lead to long term health and development problems.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

You'll feel terrible, maybe faint...and you'll lose a few pounds--which you will put on again almost immediately upon eating again. Don't be so freakin' stupid.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.