Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 9 months ago

Why is God so evil to some people? Gives some people above average looks, good family, born into money, their lives get better every?

year Some people get below/average looks, no money, not a good family, their lives only get worse every year. Hell and Heaven might not even exist, I highly doubt God even exists being so so evil and nasty.

Favorite Answer

god doesn't exist

only people are evil

everything else is dumb luck

• Okay, what a stupid and boringly childish post

• 9 months agoReport

Kill yourself skank

Imagine being up all hours waiting for me to post so you can move my question and bully me 😂😂😂 you’re fûcking hilarious I love you

Source(s): What a sad, pathetic low life loser you are😂😂 jobless scum. Kill yourself. Weak aśs troll

You come on this earth to experience things that can either break you or make you a better person and help you evolve to a better version of yourself, if you fail and give up or become an evil person you come back into your next life to a lower being or possibly a lower form of animal until you learn your lessons

The soul grows by reincarnation in bodies provided by nature, more complex, more powerful, as the soul unfolds greater and greater faculties. And so the soul climbs upward into the light eternal. And there is no fear for any child of man, for inevitably he climbs towards God.