Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 9 months ago

Why does it hurt when I have sex?

Each time I have sex with my boyfriend it hurts even when I’m trying to be relaxed and I don’t understand why because my friends don’t have this issue and they seem to enjoy it but I don’t. My bf likes to do it from behind every time and it feels like he’s going in too deep causing me pain and when it’s over I have to take Tylenol because im usually so sore. I tell him when it hurts and he makes it seem like I’m being a baby or make me bite the pillow and I’ve tried being open minded and relaxed it doesn’t work... why does it hurt and how do I stop that from happening?

Maybe you need to wait until you're old enough and that toy box between your legs has grown to maturity.

Try Missionary position and riding. And before penetration tell him to make u arousing more which will help your pussy to get more lubrication. Share your every feelings to your partner how you feel if you are ready then tell him to insert.Without orgasm and proper lubrication it will definitely hurts a lot. If your partner don't cooperate your feelings then leave.

• Jim

He's a douche, only concerned about his own pleasure. If he won't change for you I advise dumping him for someone who will care for you.

He tells you to bite the pillow? I'm really sorry but you mean nothing to him and he's using you to masturbate basically. I'm sorry. You should never have sex with him again. Listen to me. Put your picture up on a dating website. Ignore anyone from outside the city you live in because yes they can be scammers if they are overseas. But you will get a large number of replies in your city because most girls do and you will realise you do not need a jerk like this in your life at all.

• D_21

By getting a new boyfriend! He doesn't care if he's hurting you. He doesn't care about you! You are right, sex from behind offers deeper penetration.....which can be extremely uncomfortable if you're not properly aroused, or in the mood for it. Definitely recommend starting in a different position first until you are more aroused.

Sounds like you need allot more foreplay than he's giving. And allot more of everything that he is giving. Relationships and sex are two way roads. If he can't switch it up to be considerate of you then he needs to go be with a broad that wants to get down the way he likes. Someone who's body is more compatible with his. Someone who likes it rougher. You *deserve a skilled lover that gives a sh*t about you.

Stop taking Tylenol, and stop putting up with his crap. That's not love. It's bullsh*t. It's selfish is what it is.

Embark on a journey of self love, and self discovery (where you discover your clitoris.) Then hook up with someone who actually knows how to f#ck. Cause your boyfriend is BAD at it.

• sam9 months agoReport

freaking FACTS.

• Edna

Inexperienced woman shouldn't even try to have sex in the "doggy" position. It's awkward and it might be painful for them, because it often does go in "too deep". Until you gain more sexual experience, stick with the missionary position.

Well if it hurts do not be afraid to tell him to stop. Have him to it in missionary (him on top of you facing towards you) and see if that position works better.

You can either as him to do it in a different positions or try using lube before you start having intercourse.

he is likely going in too deep, you butt is better suited for that

Essentially you need to get a better lover. Why are you with someone who is happy to hurt you for his own pleasure? Why do you do it if it hurts? Why do you have so little self esteem?

Making love is not like that. Get the right man.