Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 years ago

If I give all my money to Kenneth Copeland can I be guaranteed that I will spend eternity in Heaven with God and Jesus?

Kenneth Copeland claims to have the anointing.

Favorite Answer

That's too much. Give me half of it and I will issue you a welcome certificate signed by god, and I will guarantee if you are not let into heaven after you die, your money will be returned.

Yes, you will be guaranteed to spend eternity in Heaven with God. So give him everything you own, your house and car and bank accounts. Live on the street until the glorious day.

Kenneth Copeland is a false teacher. If you follow him, you are on the broad road to Hell.

No. Money can't buy love. AND it can't guarantee a spot in heaven either.

Are U nuts, rather give it to the poor, the widow and orphan, thats where the blessing is.

No, because he does not exist.

no; run as far away from him as you can, and toward Jesus Christ, Who alone can grant you an eternity in heaven with Him

This reminds me of when I once joined this culty commune, I had to give every cent I made to them.

yes it will....give him ALL YOUR MONEY EVERY PENNY.....

no, but you spend rest of your life in hell of poverty and he--in heaven of luxury