My Husband Is Mad at me Help?

I’m trying to promote his social media and after I told him the guy who added him, I told him he’s around my age and got mad and angry at me. He keeps getting angry, what should I do? All I said was told him he’s around my age and told him I thought he thought that guy was older than me which I thought was offensive

I can't understand this question at all. YOU are trying to promote HIS social media? WTF does that mean? Why do you care how old the people are?

What's offensive is your need to control him and his social media.

• John

Can't help because your post is totally nonsensical. I don't even know WHY your husband is mad. Can you please write a clear, concise explanation of the problem? Then maybe you'll get some useful answers.

Your husband has some jealousy issues, just stop talking about the subject and let him vent. He'll forget about it eventually.

• Brian

Social media is an evil entity. I'd just try to stay off of it. If you do then your husband won't get upset at you.

• Ana

Your post makes no sense. Learn how to speak English better before you try to help people with their social media