Trolling on the Internet falls into a feminine trait, true or Not?

My Brother would troll me when He was a little Kid, it seemed like he wouldn’t stop Until I beat his ***. Then that’s when he would stop but it seemed like he enjoyed getting beat. Even tho I would tell him to stop , he continued doing it In different days Iam glad I don’t get to be around him anymore. he was... show more My Brother would troll me when He was a little Kid, it seemed like he wouldn’t stop Until I beat his ***. Then that’s when he would stop but it seemed like he enjoyed getting beat. Even tho I would tell him to stop , he continued doing it In different days

Iam glad I don’t get to be around him anymore. he was always jealous for unknown reasons. I even tried to teach him, but he didn’t believe in himself. I was always able to do different things and make it look easy , maybe that’s why he was filled with Envy/jealousy? SAD I know.
What ever you wish on others is the energy you will receive back.
It takes $0 to say Thank You or Yes Please. So why not keep vibrating at a Higher Frequency?
Thank You for your Time