What can I do about a Yahoo answers stalker?

Is there anything I can do about another level 7 user following me around yahoo answers, typing abusive and argumentative comments at me in the comment sections of my questions? Also moving my questions into different categories. I have tried blocking their account, tried ignoring them but they are very persistent... show more Is there anything I can do about another level 7 user following me around yahoo answers, typing abusive and argumentative comments at me in the comment sections of my questions? Also moving my questions into different categories. I have tried blocking their account, tried ignoring them but they are very persistent and will not leave me alone. I'm not sure what the obsession is. Is there anyone I can contact to report their activity? I have obviously tried to flag responses but the feature does not seem to work.

Please don't waste your time pasting the usual scam numbers or links.

Thanks for any help
Update: It is very intimidating, I don't know what this womans motives are and she may have mental health issues
Update 2: I assume it is a woman because their manner seems effeminate and petty. There is an example of their badgering on this thread: https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20190814070305AA2tJTq Look how inoffensive my questions are!?
6 answers 6