How do I get through this? pls, help me out?

I've just got into an argument with my mom n aunt about two completely different things. first, my aunt has no right to jump into our argument, n sure calling my mother the B-word is wrong but my mother is always trying to be right even when she is wrong. anyway, my mom and I were arguing about my bodyweight... show more I've just got into an argument with my mom n aunt about two completely different things. first, my aunt has no right to jump into our argument, n sure calling my mother the B-word is wrong but my mother is always trying to be right even when she is wrong. anyway, my mom and I were arguing about my bodyweight problem but I am fine on how I look plus I honestly don't care what others think of me. my mom kept annoying me about if I have been walking the dog (and it's not even for the dog but for me only) lately (which I have) even if my sister came back from her trip to Wisconsin. you see, during her trip to WI to work for her car I have been doing both our chore list while my aunt and her daughter do nothing but sleep or go to work, but at the time it was summer so my cousin didn't have to school. So, I have to do all "chore list" by myself with no help like mowing the lawn, picking up my little brothers at different times, then on Friday clean both of the bathrooms upstairs n down, and on top of that be the dishwasher for a month with no help, plus cook for my little brother while I have made food my sister pets. I mean, I just have a lot on my plate and my aunt has the never say something even when she has nothing to do with the problem. sorry English is my first language so I'm sorry for grammar. but I'm not going to apologize because I have done nothing wrong
Update: I'm beginning to feel like what I do isn't enough to please my mother because I'm the only one the family who help her out with the house, but if my younger sister did "ONE" good thing then all my hard work is for nothing. I mean, they said she is more adult because she 'drive" a car... show more I'm beginning to feel like what I do isn't enough to please my mother because I'm the only one the family who help her out with the house, but if my younger sister did "ONE" good thing then all my hard work is for nothing. I mean, they said she is more adult because she 'drive" a car and if that case I'm too an adult but no I'm not. Ugh, Im so frustrated with this family that does appreciate their firstborn son.