Sabrina Salerno, wonder why this 51 year old drinks more alcoholic than an alcoholic?

Seriously I love this woman, remember her back in the 1980s when she was active in the United States singing and making music videos. Her fame in the 1980s and early 1990s was liken to lady gaga. One thing about her that separates her from Americans is that she is a heavy boozer. She drinks a heavy ton of... show more Seriously I love this woman, remember her back in the 1980s when she was active in the United States singing and making music videos. Her fame in the 1980s and early 1990s was liken to lady gaga.

One thing about her that separates her from Americans is that she is a heavy boozer.

She drinks a heavy ton of alcohol. Seriously she endeavors in vineyards of many types and kinds of wines. She would be worser alcoholic than that alcoholic dad that beat you when you was little.
1 answer 1