Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 10 months ago

Sabrina Salerno, wonder why this 51 year old drinks more alcoholic than an alcoholic?

Seriously I love this woman, remember her back in the 1980s when she was active in the United States singing and making music videos. Her fame in the 1980s and early 1990s was liken to lady gaga.

One thing about her that separates her from Americans is that she is a heavy boozer.

She drinks a heavy ton of alcohol. Seriously she endeavors in vineyards of many types and kinds of wines. She would be worser alcoholic than that alcoholic dad that beat you when you was little.

Mostly every woman I meet in my town has a drug or alcohol problem, is damaged goods from an abusive alcoholic or drug addict spouse or family. I don't know why you say alcoholism and American women are different. I've been looking for a sober clean one my whole life in America and still never found one. I don't know what you are talking about.