Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 year ago

Why do liberals believe that communism is a good system to live in when people in communist Europe suffered from it?

• 1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

They see themselves as "Greater Among Equals", and do not believe they would be subject to any of its downsides.

1 year ago

Libs are not for communism. Socialism is DIFFERENT. TRY GOOGLE. Learn something first. Communism is more like a totalitarian regime where only the rich get taken care of and EVERYONE ELSE IS POOR.(notice how close that is to Capitalism)

1 year ago

False premise.

Thanks for playing – please insert coin and try again.

1 year ago

the libs are just easily minipulated....they can not think for themselves and enjoy being told what to do....their education on this subjects is pathetic..but their handlers are smart and pray on the weakminded...their handlers those who think communism is the best is like a rapist who rapes coma paitients.

• 1 year ago

I have met people that escaped communism and they did not paint a bright picture.

Poverty

Corruption

Powerful thugs running things poorly

1 year ago

Why do conservatives believe that you should have sex with your mother ?(I can play your retard game)

• Edwena
    1 year ago

The current liberal always believes he is superior to past liberals, and that he can get it right this time.

• 1 year ago

Why do cons view everything that is not beneficial to their corrupt unfair schemes as communism?

1 year ago

we need to BRING BACK the pre Reagan era fed tax rates on corporations and the rich . that is paying your fair share , not communism .

1 year ago

I don't think liberals favor communism over sociaIism. I am a conservative communist myself, and l think the USSR did great before constant sabotage by the U.S.. Everyone was well educated, they successfully invaded Nazi Germany and freed Europe, they sent the first human to space, they had great public services like transportation and healthcare, and they had the highest GDP for some time before the U.S. surpassed them.