How do I tell my soccer coach I cant make it to my practices?

So, I’m 15 years old, and I play travel soccer as well as swim for school. I’m not the best at soccer, but the coach put me on A team because he liked my personality (this part is important because it shows how much I suck oops). So, with that being said, we have two practices a week during school, on tuesdays and... show more So, I’m 15 years old, and I play travel soccer as well as swim for school. I’m not the best at soccer, but the coach put me on A team because he liked my personality (this part is important because it shows how much I suck oops). So, with that being said, we have two practices a week during school, on tuesdays and thursdays, and it turns out that meet days for swim are on thursdays at the same exact time as soccer. I’m really scared to tell my coach becaus ewhen he put me on the team he also said “I can tell you’re dedicated and I know I’ll see you at every practice” and none of my friends will help me on this. Tomorrow is my first practice for both sports, should I tell my soccer coach tomorrow???? If so what do I say??? Will it seem mean or petty or rude??