Anonymous

Do you know that Chinese are one of the most discriminated people is the world if not the most?

How can Chinese take in so much racism daily from everyone else?

The worst racists are in Hollywood.

http://tiolibooks.com/blank_1.html

Because deep down they know they're inferior and they deserve it.

You can't fight nature, just accept it.

For the most part, it's not the Chinese people individuals, societies or countries around the world take issue with. The Chinese government seems to cause a lot of problems though and are very autocratic. I don't like the way they govern and it may come to a point whereby manufactured goods are instead purchased from places like India, Thailand, Bangladesh or even Nigeria.

Why should we all buy products from a country that is intent on world domination?

For the record; I agree with the people of Hong Kong and their intent to retain basic freedoms.

What you see as racism, I view as societies around the world rejecting the Chinese government's aggression. I'm sorry you can't also see this.

That's not cool, Chinese make the best food

• Lv 7

UGH !!! The best food is Italian.