Do I have to reheat turkey legs to the right temp after they been cooked already or it doesn't matter what temp?

Since It already cooked and stored properly do I have to cook it all the way or can I heat it just to my desire?

just heat it to the temperature you desire since they are already fully cooked

• IvaB

No,you do not have to re-heat the turkey legs at all unless you want to.

You can simply reheat them, if they’ve been thoroughly cooked.

I love that method,hun, they heat it in boilin, water with big onion(quarters of this vegetable) in water, then I grill them in a pan (with no other water), in oil, with onions and may be salt;

Heat as much as you want or eat them cold. Though if you heat them too much they might actually cook more rather than just heat up.

Source(s): Recipes: https://apple.co/2EQqlvw

Either eat them cold or reheat correctly to avoid food poisoning. The temperature in the thickest part of the meat has to reach a minimum of 165° F to kill off dangerous bacteria. Place in a pan, adding a little stock or water is optional to keep the meat from drying out, cover with kitchen foil and cook at 325° F until done. Partially reheated cooked poultry will make you violently ill and could kill you.

Eat it cold if you want. It has already been cooked so why would you have to reheat it at all, unless you want it warm.

of course you don't have to reheat them.

You can use the meat for turkey salad sandwiches without heating first.

You can eat the meat cold.

The ONLY time youi have to heat food to a certain temp is when its raw and needs to be cooked to a safe temp. AFTER its cooked you can eat it straight out of the fridge if you want.

Think about it. Chicken salad, tuna salad, ham salad, cold meatloaf sandwiches, cold chicken or turkey sandwiches, chicken, ham or tuna is cold pasta salads. We have been eating cold left overs for centuries.

You don't have to re-heat or re-cook it at all. Cold turkey sandwiches and cold turkey salads are tasty.

• Benny

You can just heat them as desired, or even eat them cold. 🍗