How long should getting refunded for an home insurance claim take?

I had to pay for a sewage line break, my home insurance is with nationwide. They said I would have to cover the deductible and the rest they would cover. So I'm out 4 g's. Its been two months since the claim was started. I called my agent and he said he would look at it and review my claim. I haven't... show more I had to pay for a sewage line break, my home insurance is with nationwide. They said I would have to cover the deductible and the rest they would cover. So I'm out 4 g's. Its been two months since the claim was started. I called my agent and he said he would look at it and review my claim. I haven't received any communication with him. I've sent him several e-mails with no return. From your experience with a home insurance claim, what is a realistic amount of time to see a return check ?