Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo WidgetsOther - Yahoo Widgets · 4 months ago

Co worker issue?

My co worker left a pen at my desk , it was really nice so I kept it. No she is accusing me of unfairly keeping it! It is company property, not hers, therefore I can keep it. She is making an issue out of it, should I contact HR due to her uncivilized behavior? She is acting like a wild animal!

• Benny
    Favorite Answer

You should file a lawsuit for the pain and suffering she's caused you.

Big money salvia is that you??

• don r

Your next question will be about your car getting keyed and tires slashed........or you can give the pen back. My wife bought me a nice fountain pen and I never loaned it to anyone. But tholes will always steal your pen. Used it all my career and retired with it still in my shirt pocket. Go buy yourself a nice pen if you want one, but not a fountain pen unless you know how to write with it and use good quality ink. When was the last time you actually wrote something

on paper anyway? I have a special drink for you. See, everybody hates a pen thief.

In the corporate world it is very common to have people making big deals out of nothing. If this is the Public Sector, even worse.

If she's a visible minority, female and age over forty, HR will side with her. They don't even want to hear what you have to say, she won the battle.

If I were you, I would return the pen and never ever speak with her again, unless there were plenty of witnesses and strictly work related.

It is very dangerous these days, watch your back

Literally the dumbest thing I’ve ever read on yahoo answers

• willy4 months agoReport

That’s “literally “ and “honestly “ a poor comeback

It’s a pen. Just return it.

if she asked for it to be returned to her you should have returned it. in all fairness, she was using it first. but if she was being a total ***** about it you had every right to tel her to **** off and find another pen. and yes...report her crazy *** to your supervisor.

shes right, you shouldnt keep something thats not yours,maybe you should give it back

Does your boss know that you're trolling while on the clock?

Just let her have the pen. Seems easier. And it's company property, not yours.

• no

You can keep it. If she reports you, you'll win.