Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo WidgetsOther - Yahoo Widgets · 4 months ago

Co worker issue?

My co worker left a pen at my desk , it was really nice so I kept it. No she is accusing me of unfairly keeping it! It is company property, not hers, therefore I can keep it. She is making an issue out of it, should I contact HR due to her uncivilized behavior? She is acting like a wild animal!

23 Answers

Relevance
  • Benny
    Lv 6
    4 months ago
    Favorite Answer

You should file a lawsuit for the pain and suffering she's caused you.

• 4 months ago

Big money salvia is that you??

• don r
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Your next question will be about your car getting keyed and tires slashed........or you can give the pen back. My wife bought me a nice fountain pen and I never loaned it to anyone. But tholes will always steal your pen. Used it all my career and retired with it still in my shirt pocket. Go buy yourself a nice pen if you want one, but not a fountain pen unless you know how to write with it and use good quality ink. When was the last time you actually wrote something

on paper anyway? I have a special drink for you. See, everybody hates a pen thief.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

In the corporate world it is very common to have people making big deals out of nothing. If this is the Public Sector, even worse.

If she's a visible minority, female and age over forty, HR will side with her. They don't even want to hear what you have to say, she won the battle.

If I were you, I would return the pen and never ever speak with her again, unless there were plenty of witnesses and strictly work related.

It is very dangerous these days, watch your back

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 months ago

Literally the dumbest thing I’ve ever read on yahoo answers

• willy4 months agoReport

That’s “literally “ and “honestly “ a poor comeback

• 4 months ago

It’s a pen. Just return it.

• 4 months ago

if she asked for it to be returned to her you should have returned it. in all fairness, she was using it first. but if she was being a total ***** about it you had every right to tel her to **** off and find another pen. and yes...report her crazy *** to your supervisor.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

shes right, you shouldnt keep something thats not yours,maybe you should give it back

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Does your boss know that you're trolling while on the clock?

• 4 months ago

Just let her have the pen. Seems easier. And it's company property, not yours.

• no
    Lv 6
    4 months ago

You can keep it. If she reports you, you'll win.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.